Prescription & Pharmacy Services
Hours of Operation
Pharmacy: (715) 779-3157
Located in the Red Cliff Community Health Center, our pharmacy is open to the public, making it easy and convenient for you to get your prescriptions filled. Our state-of-the-art pharmacy computer system (RX30), as well as an automated pharmacy dispensing robot (Parata), is capable of filling both new prescriptions and refills. Pharmacists are available daily to answer any questions you may have regarding your medications.
New patients must register as a Red Cliff Community Health Center patient prior to having prescriptions filled. Most insurances are accepted. Contact Pharmacy Staff with questions: (715)779-3157. Please present pharmacy insurance card directly to the pharmacy staff. There are some restrictions on controlled substance prescription filling.
Tips for using Red Cliff Community Health Center Pharmacy Services:
- Prescriptions brought in or called in after 4:00 PM Monday-Friday are not available
until the following day. Pharmacy is closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- During your visit, please allow extra time for prescriptions to be filled.
- When calling in refills leave your full name, medications and RX number for each refill needed.
- You may call up to 7 days ahead of time for refills on your daily medication.
- If prescription bottle says 0 refills, allow a minimum of 48 hours to refill.
- Controlled substances can only be picked on the day they are due.
- Use our automated phone system (715-779-3157), Refill RX30 website www.refillrx.com, or the Refill RX mobile app to request refills any time, day or night.
- Drop off your list of medications needing to be refilled at the Pharmacy and let us know when you’re returning to pick up your medications.
- Prior to having someone else pick up your medication for you, contact the Red Cliff Community Health Center Pharmacy to authorize.
- This pharmacy is a collection site for unwanted medications.
Call the Red Cliff Community Health Center Pharmacy with any questions: (715) 779-3157