Services specialize in providing individual, couples, family and AODA counseling for youth, adolescents and adults. Our therapists strive to provide a safe, private and open environment for our clients. Our clients are guaranteed to be treated with the utmost respect and care.
Our outpatient center provides integrated care with our community and clinic programs. We pride ourselves on outreach and aftercare to assure successful recovery.
We provide individual, family and group counseling services.
Our AODA program provides individual counseling and intensive outpatient groups to people struggling with alcohol and drug dependence. We also provide Intoxicated Driver Program.
Eight Signs You May Need Help
- Everything you feel is intense
- You’ve suffered a trauma and can’t stop thinking about it
- You are feeling sick all the time (nauseous, body aches, fatigue)
- You’re using substances to cope
- Your getting bad feedback at work or friends and family members have told you they are worried.
- You feel disconnected from previously beloved activities
- Your relationships are strained
- Unable to think clearly or manage emotions
CCS Administrative Assistant/ Mishomis Wellness Center, Intake Coordinator
(715) 779-3741 x 2400
Call 866.317.9362 After hours
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm except holidays