The Mission of the Red Cliff Community Health Department is to provide the highest quality, comprehensive health care to promote the health and wellness in Red Cliff and surrounding communities. All are welcome!
The Red Cliff Reservation is located on the shores of Lake Superior, overlooking the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore. The Red Cliff Community Health Center (RCCHC) is located on the reservation, on State Highway 13, three miles North of Bayfield, Wisconsin. Built in 2014, the Community Health Center is an architecturally striking, state-of-the-art facility. Services include primary adult and pediatric medical care, dental care, women’s health, X-ray and radiology services, pharmacy, optometry, chiropractic care, physical therapy and behavioral health care.
Red Cliff Community Health Center job openings: as of 12/10/2018
- Physical Therapist – Part Time (Open Until Filled)
- Pharmacy Technician DEADLINE: February 27, 2019 @ 4:00pm
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Administrator, DEADLINE: February 27, 2019 @ 4:00pm
- Parent Peer Specialist (Open Until Filled)
Application submittal requirements for all positions:
1. Completed Tribal Application available on the tribal website.
2. Completed Tribal Background Investigation Disclosure, available on the tribal website
3. Cover letter and resume
4. Post-secondary transcripts or certifications; if applicable
For more information contact:
Human Resources Director, Ashley Poch
Phone: (715) 779-3700 ext. 4268
Human Resources Coordinator, Diane Cooley
Phone: (715) 779-3700 ext. 4267
Please note: You’ll need an up-to-date version of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view Background Information Form, which you may download for free here.