Helpful Resources for our Veterans & their Families:
- Military Buddy Finder (VetFriends.com)
- Post-Deployment Adjustments Military Couples Face
- The Veteran’s Guide to Creating a Peaceful At-Home Atmosphere
- VA Benefits and Programs for Native American Veterans
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Veterans Affairs Medical Portal
Veterans can schedule appointments online, refill prescriptions, view their health records, and send Secure Messages to their team using My HealtheVet.
- Veterans Crisis Line
If you are a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one, connect with caring, qualified responders for confidential help. Many of them are Veterans themselves. Support is free, confidential and available 24/7.
Red Cliff Tribal Veteran Service Officer
Red Cliff Tribal Veterans Representative
Red Cliff Community Health Center Veteran’s Non-Emergency Medical Transit
715-779-3707 x 2238